Neurosciencegirl

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

breakfast for dinner

Tonight we are making turkey bacon and scrambled eggs for dinner. yum! E gave me a video clip of Gordon Ramsay making the "perfect" scrambled eggs so I'm going to attempt his suggestions. Last night we had left over lasgna which was still pretty tasty from Sunday night.

Last night I also had this song stuck in my head. Cold, Hot! Cold, Hot! It gets faster so I was singing it along as I was playing it on Guitar Hero. E says what are you saying? It isn't cold,hot! it is Pol Pot! "What?", I said. He said, "That was the leader of Cambodia!" It was in the song "Holiday in Cambodia." I asked him how he knew that he said he knew history. oh well. I learned something new.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I prefer turkey bacon over regular bacon as well. Although a recent Men's Health article mentioned that turkey bacon contains more sodium than regular bacon. hmmm...

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger B said…

    I suppose that could be true because they 'precook' the turkey bacon and regular bacon is raw. I like both kinds but E thinks regular bacon has just too much fat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home