Moody
So I'm in a touchy mood today. I tried to not let it spill over to innocent people but my fellow grad student has been especially irritating as of late. He "forgets" to do things and then it is the last minute and so I have to step in and help out. Or he calls and says, oh you are in there great can you help me out by doing...
Last week E's grandpa had a heart attack. He seems to be doing better now and we went to see him but I worry. He is 80 and still works on his farm. I was happy when we visited that he was so talkative though. It was good to see that he was in good spirits.
Over the weekend we went to Chicago to see some friends. We had a lovely dinner w/ S & M and I finally got to meet their adorable cats and see their place. We also went to the Shed aquarium which I always enjoy. There were tons of kids but we got to see a Komodo Dragon in a special lizard exhibit and an African puffer fish which looked like coral!
I also made it through 3 out of the 4 books I got last week for fun.
Last week E's grandpa had a heart attack. He seems to be doing better now and we went to see him but I worry. He is 80 and still works on his farm. I was happy when we visited that he was so talkative though. It was good to see that he was in good spirits.
Over the weekend we went to Chicago to see some friends. We had a lovely dinner w/ S & M and I finally got to meet their adorable cats and see their place. We also went to the Shed aquarium which I always enjoy. There were tons of kids but we got to see a Komodo Dragon in a special lizard exhibit and an African puffer fish which looked like coral!
I also made it through 3 out of the 4 books I got last week for fun.
2 Comments:
At 8:26 AM,
PG said…
Sorry to hear about your grandpa - glad that he's ok.
I think that if you are unable to help this fellow graduate student a couple of times, he'll learn not to drop things on you at the last minute.
At 6:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
we had a great time seeing you, too. i'm glad you had a good time in chicago!
Post a Comment
<< Home