Cravings
Today I was craving potato salad so I went to the local grocery a couple blocks from my building to get some. I crave stuff fairly frequently but this seemed odd to me today because I usually crave that in warm weather not when it is 7 degrees out. I also crave coleslaw, pickles, chocolate of course, cottage cheese and wheat thins on occasion. Anyone else crave specific foods?

2 Comments:
At 1:26 PM,
K Jacobs said…
Hey B! Sometimes I crave donuts. Heehee! Sometimes I really crave soda, which is not so good. I try to resist those cravings. I didn't really crave anything specific when I was pregnant... at least I don't remember anything. Near the end I ate a lot of buffalo wings. Mmm. Sounds good now! I'm hungry!
At 11:15 AM,
The Little Student... said…
I can't say that I really have too many cravings. I usually crave coffee in the morning... That's a given though...
Post a Comment
<< Home