Neurosciencegirl

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

cloud watching

I'm in my lab trying to finish up yet another surgery but watching the sky at the same time. It rained hard for a short while today but with very little lightening or thunder. The clouds moved out but new ones moved in, I love to stare at the sky though. My window is positioned just right so I can stare at the sky and see the thick cottony blankets just float on by. I like to be able to see a hint of sky so that I can actually see the clouds float and move.

I should probably review tommorrows lecture and print the notes for the class, but I don't really want too. I'm afraid I've lost my enthusiasm for teaching again. I am trying to make the subject matter interesting, but I'm just very tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home