Neurosciencegirl

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

still here

I'm here, I just haven't had much to say. I feel like I'm still doing the same things:

1) Still collecting values for old project
2) Still writing on occasion
3) Still trying to resubmit this other paper
4) Still have regular lab stuff to do everyday, cleaning, animal training, etc.

It makes me feel blah. How is that I work almost everyday but still have the same stuff to keep working on? My PI mentioned that she would be working on Friday this week. That makes me feel like I should too, but I'm not. I'm going to eat Thanksgiving dinner with my family and enjoy the weekend. I've done that in the past, worked holiday weekends- and guess what, I still have stuff to do afterward. It isn't like a magic day where I suddenly catch up. I feel like I've been here for forever but I haven't really done anything. What have I been doing for all these years? I feel like I should have more to show for it, or if I was a better student maybe I would have more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home