Have a Merry Christmas!
I'm going home tomorrow to my parents and all 4 of my sisters will be coming home this year! I can't wait. We haven't all been together since my wedding. It will be a packed house but it is always fun.
I re-submitted my paper today, finally! Both of my co-authors are wary as to whether they will accept it but hopefully I won't have to look at again. (well at least for a while) If they decide not to take it then I guess I can send it somewhere else.
It was super cold here yesterday (-6) and my car barely started but today it got up the twenties so it felt pretty good.
Have a Happy Holiday!
I re-submitted my paper today, finally! Both of my co-authors are wary as to whether they will accept it but hopefully I won't have to look at again. (well at least for a while) If they decide not to take it then I guess I can send it somewhere else.
It was super cold here yesterday (-6) and my car barely started but today it got up the twenties so it felt pretty good.
Have a Happy Holiday!
2 Comments:
At 6:57 PM,
Unbalanced Reaction said…
Isn't it sad that the 20s feels WARM this time of year? I thought I was going to pass out from heat stroke when we hit 42 today. :-)
At 11:52 AM,
B said…
yes 20 feels very nice!
Post a Comment
<< Home