Neurosciencegirl

Thursday, December 04, 2008

better the next day

Last night we had left over pasta w/ mushrooms, broccoli, and yellow bell pepper w/ a cheesy sauce I had made up. It was better than the first night! The flavors had all blended together and my sauce had thickened up, yum! I might try to make it again sometime. I like little surprises like that.

I'm feeling more upbeat today than I have in a while. I'm trying to let go of the negativity that has been haunting me for the last couple of weeks. (due to a situation I can't really blog about suffice to say it has shown me the really dark side of people, how malicious and manipulative they can be). I'm trying to move forward, work, and look forward to the close of the current semester. And finally maybe resubmit this paper that has been sitting on my PI's desk since October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home