Neurosciencegirl

Sunday, April 27, 2008

sunday afternoon

So I am back in the lab but today I know I will get more done. I left fairly early yesterday but I went home and cleaned! I washed our rugs in the kitchen and scrubbed with floor with a scrub brush so it is really clean! I also re-organized some of the clutter that piles up on the counter, coffee table, desk and I dusted. I guess my spring cleaning is starting. Since we are moving in a few months I need to start pairing down and giving to Good Will so that I have less stuff to move. Tackling the second 'bedroom' which is really full of my stuff and storage needs to be done but will have to wait for a little bit. I'm just in a better mood today and feel like I can do some reading and prepping for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home