Stupid City
I'm here, I've just been trying to work more. We have had lots of snow, and ice, the city's answer is to not plow or sand the top one and half floors of the main parking ramp but to block it off. This is the time of year where I'm sure more people would like to use the ramp because it closer to stuff. It has been full everyday because almost 25% of it is unavailable, which means 4-6 cars are waiting in line and end up blocking traffic on that block. If just doesn't seem like a good solution. Will it be blocked off indefinitely until it thaws here? What a waste of space. I'm guessing since it is only 14 degrees and we are getting more snow that the conditions aren't improving anytime soon. Why didn't they plan to roof it when we get rain, freezing-rain, hail, and snow on a regular basis here throughout the year? City planning down the tubes!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home