Perpetually behind
Why does it seem like I'm always behind w/ lab work? It doesn't seem to matter if I stay late, or come in on weekends, or work at home at night; there is another project nagging at me. I have to drive 18 hrs to MT this week for a wedding (E is the best man), and next week I'm busy w/ something else, and then I have another wedding where I'm a bridesmaid. I'm excited about all the travel, I know it will be fun. In fact I can't wait to go! But I have this big ball of stress sitting on my chest. I didn't get my manuscript revised yet. (I realized I have a lot to do... more reading, more writing) I am falling behind on my schedule for the imaging work I set out for myself and I am enormously behind on my proposal.
Plus I need to go buy two B-day presents, find something decent to wear to the wedding this week, and get my bridesmaid dress altered. I'm running out of time!
Plus I need to go buy two B-day presents, find something decent to wear to the wedding this week, and get my bridesmaid dress altered. I'm running out of time!
Labels: lab work
3 Comments:
At 1:41 PM,
Field Notes said…
ooh, where in MT? That's where I'm from :-)
At 11:03 AM,
B said…
Bozeman! We are driving through Yellowstone on the way, E has never been before!
At 11:51 AM,
Field Notes said…
It's so pretty there; have fun going through Jellystone :-) I wish I was going!
Post a Comment
<< Home