I suck again!
apparently I suck. I did not get the summer fellowship AGAIN! This year I am a senior student entering my fifth year in the fall. I have taught for the last 3 summers and last 6 semesters in a row. I could really use summer for RESEARCH! The reason I'm supposedly in school. I don't get it. I know my PI wrote me a good letter. She modeled it after another faculty's letter from last year, whose student did get it. I know she even mentioned my first author pub that is coming out, and the manuscript we are working on....
If I can't even get money for the summer (that you don't even submit a CV too!) how can I compete at anything.
ack
If I can't even get money for the summer (that you don't even submit a CV too!) how can I compete at anything.
ack
1 Comments:
At 5:35 PM,
Stephanie said…
Oh, B, I'm so sorry. Also sorry to hit and run you on the phone earlier today trying to return your bonus wine refrigerator. I'll call in the next day or two. You are absolutely wonderful and brilliant and you will make it just one more summer without funding. But I don't know why you didn't get it - people have collective brain farts, sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home