weekend update
Yesterday I was very unproductive. I worked out in the morning and went shoping for food and other necesities. I called my sister and tried to hammer out how the design of what the invitations would be. Today I came into the lab and have been somewhat productive on my paper- yay me :) I will have to do some more at home tonight but that shouldn't be too bad.
Sidenote: Having a sibling design your invitations is great! Except everytime I talk to her I get another well we could do it like.... I appreciate the ideas and creativity but I thought we were in the narrow it down, stage. We do need to get these printed and shortly too! Although she does do really neat stuff. And she just broke up w/ her boyfriend so agreeing to help me out is very, very nice of her.
Sidenote: It reached 20 degrees today, a high we haven't had in a while, it felt so warm! I didn't even need my hat/ mittens/ scarf array.
Sidenote: I'm as happy as a clam just curling up at home. E wants to hang out with the boys to watch his Family Guy. I don't really care, and can get annoyed if we stay there too long. If I opt out and stay home on my own, E gets a very sad wounded look on his face.
Sidenote: Having a sibling design your invitations is great! Except everytime I talk to her I get another well we could do it like.... I appreciate the ideas and creativity but I thought we were in the narrow it down, stage. We do need to get these printed and shortly too! Although she does do really neat stuff. And she just broke up w/ her boyfriend so agreeing to help me out is very, very nice of her.
Sidenote: It reached 20 degrees today, a high we haven't had in a while, it felt so warm! I didn't even need my hat/ mittens/ scarf array.
Sidenote: I'm as happy as a clam just curling up at home. E wants to hang out with the boys to watch his Family Guy. I don't really care, and can get annoyed if we stay there too long. If I opt out and stay home on my own, E gets a very sad wounded look on his face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home