Neurosciencegirl

Monday, February 26, 2007

Academy awards anyone?

Blah, the academy awards seemed slow and were much to long. Why did ABC make me wait an extra 1/2 hour to start? So I could catch up w/ an old MTV DJ? Secondly, why do they waste so much time? Cue music- person walks...... then announces two more people! music walk......stupid skit/ talking... finally nominees! If they just annouced people while they were walking it would go faster! And I really like Ellen but maybe we don't need a host? Half the time she just said, oh I wouldn't want to follow that! Here is X and Y. Why so many commercials ABC why?

I know whine, whine but I'll still watch it next year! It will be the 80th neato!


I'm back in school teaching this week. (no lifting of course) I got a little lightheaded this morning but am feeling good now. Sore but ok. I'm headed home though soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home