feeling cantankerous
I don't really know why but that is how I feel. Edgy, mean. My head is spinning, my stomach hurts. Am I getting sick or just PMSing? why do I have so much to work on, yet feel like not doing any of it? The day started out well. But then the treat bin was empty, the counters were not clean, the equipment hadn't been turned off, the apparatus hadn't been cleaned. Arg- why am I the only one in this lab w/ eyes to notice these things. If I do them all it looks great, if I ask someone else it goes undone or incorrectly. Grrr to the others in my lab who must think a magic fairy re-orders all supplies when they are low and re-stocks them. I can ask and ask and ask. Or I can do and be cranky. Or I can yell and be b*tchy....
Ok in the grand scheme small, small woes. In the day to day, subtly adding to my moodiness.
Ok in the grand scheme small, small woes. In the day to day, subtly adding to my moodiness.
2 Comments:
At 7:05 AM,
Steph said…
I've totally been a cranky butt lately too. I don't know why. I guess we're going through a stage ;)
At 1:56 PM,
B said…
thans sb!
Post a Comment
<< Home