yay Friday!
Fridays are great days! Even if your experiments don't work, even if you work on the weekend, I love Fridays. It is the idea that another week has past and you have survived it. I'm not looking forward to next week though, the new semester starts. Ugh, I really don't want to TA again, but I have no choice. Most the time when I'm in the room with the students I like it. I'm just not looking forward to planning sections everyweek and figuring out what to cover etc. I did finish brain area readings for two groups of animals, with one animal left in one group and one other group left to go, so that means I'm getting closer to more results. Yippee! The more data I can crank out this semester the closer I am to actually writing a paper.
I just finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia and I loved it. It was fun reading and now I can't wait to go see the movie. I really want to see it tonight but my guy (I have to think of an abbreviation for him) will want to wait for a matinee. Maybe I can talk him into going tonight, it would be a fun 'date' movie. :)
OOh I have to run!
B
I just finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia and I loved it. It was fun reading and now I can't wait to go see the movie. I really want to see it tonight but my guy (I have to think of an abbreviation for him) will want to wait for a matinee. Maybe I can talk him into going tonight, it would be a fun 'date' movie. :)
OOh I have to run!
B
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home