Angry girl?
ok so the past two weeks I was just in a foul, foul mood. I don't really know why but the anger has left Yay! I don't like being an unhappy, annoyed on edge person. Most of the time I like to be happy go lucky. Look for the sunny side of things and plug on. I'm just glad that I'm back to feeling like me. I get into that sort of funk now and then but it hasn't been that bad in a long time. Everything at the lab/school annoyed me to no end. It seemed like every little thing that happened or didn't drove me into a stinky mood. But today I'm in a good mood. I'll be here at the lab all day working, but that is ok!
I did have two fun days last weekend where we (Eman, 3 friends and I) drove to a real city and enjoyed great beer, great breakfast food and a little debauchery (stolen glassware is as far as I go) hee hee.
And earlier this week, my younger sister came to visit me and we had a good time too. (Well I did, I hope she did too) I still worked 1/2 days but we got to do some shopping, see a chick flick, and we made some awesome calzones- with ricotta, mozzarella, spinach, mushroom, red pepper and fresh basil! yum!
Well I need to get busy! But maybe I'll try to write again soon, hopefully w/ more cheer then as of late. :)
I did have two fun days last weekend where we (Eman, 3 friends and I) drove to a real city and enjoyed great beer, great breakfast food and a little debauchery (stolen glassware is as far as I go) hee hee.
And earlier this week, my younger sister came to visit me and we had a good time too. (Well I did, I hope she did too) I still worked 1/2 days but we got to do some shopping, see a chick flick, and we made some awesome calzones- with ricotta, mozzarella, spinach, mushroom, red pepper and fresh basil! yum!
Well I need to get busy! But maybe I'll try to write again soon, hopefully w/ more cheer then as of late. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home