Neurosciencegirl

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

semi-wired

I feel good today like I have energy. Maybe it my infection I had last week is finally going away, or maybe I drank too much caffeine but either way I feel good.

Random bullets:

1) I ordered an Asiago bagel today for lunch, and the person behind the register said, "you want an Awesome bagel?" (no asiago, although I should of said, all of your bagels should be AWESOME!) If you had to make an awesome bagel what would you put on it? Me cream cheese, turkey, avocados, sprouts, cheddar and cucumber.

2) My photographer just sent me some pages for my wedding album yay! (yes I got married months ago but am finally putting my official album together)

3) I fixed our kitchen cabinet. I bought a drill bit, drilled some holes and installed a L bracket upside down to help hold up a shelve that we though might fall (breaking all our dishes on the way). This meant I put away all the cups, mugs, saucers, and bowls that have been on my counter and living room bookshelf for months, cluttering up the place.

4) I worked till 8 pm at lab and then came home and had a great conversation with my middle sibling and then still got about another hour of work done yay!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger PG said…

    I always appreciate productivity the most when I am recuperating.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are super productive. i am impressed! we were today, too... not as much as you, but we painted the rest of our living room and took in the dry cleaning and installed our new tv. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home