Neurosciencegirl

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

E and I were in OR visiting his parents. We went to the coast, vineyards, a damn, and a fish hatchery. The fish hatchery was pretty neat they had lots of trout and sturgeon. One sturgeon was 65 years old and almost 200 lbs that is a lot of fish! I fed the trout some approved food and it was fun to watch them flash their spotted sides as they splashed up and out for the food. We also went hiking in a park w/ multiple waterfalls. It was snowy and a little slick because it was raining at the same time. But the falls was huge and we got to walk down around and behind it. I would love to go back and see more when the trails are more walkable. His parents also got us a huge suprise, a Wii! We made Mii characters for everyone and played some sports. Later E got Mario galaxy and I was playing it. His mom asked what are you collecting all those stars for and I explained how we had to collect them to power the station so we could go collect Peach. She sort of rolled her eyes, and said, "all of that higher education you have and you do this...?" Well yes sometimes I'm like a kid, and it's fun. I don't do it all day everyday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger PG said…

    Happy New Year. I've never actually played a Wii.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home