Neurosciencegirl

Friday, December 21, 2007

Waiting

I'm here at the lab waiting for my PI to call me with the online password to the system so that I can finally submit this paper. First the journals webpage was down for most of the morning and then I had to borrow a key to her office to get access to a file I needed which wasn't readable via the attachment she sent and now I have to wait for this. I had to create an account for her, but then they email the password to her. I suppose I could have made an account for me, but she likes to use the accounts under her name, even though I submit everything, and usually am the one that logs on to check our progress once it has been submitted. Is this just because I don't have the PhD yet? Do other people do this too?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger PonderingFool said…

    Yep other people do it. Did it in graduate school. Doing it now as a Post-Doc. In fact like you that is what I was doing Friday evening. Submitted a review. Then had to send a revision in. PI left me to write the cover letters. What fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home