Neurosciencegirl

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The tag response

I have never been tagged before as I'm a newer blogger so thanks K! Alas as I don't have a large blogosphere to deal with, so I can only tag a couple of people.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. StatGirl
2. ScienceWoman
3. BotanicalGirl
4. K
5. Neurosciencegirl

Then select five people to tag!
1. http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/
2. http://mollysavestheday.blogspot.com/
3. http://seejanecompute.blogspot.com/
4. http://equiliburum.blogspot.com/
5.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was in highschool. I was a swimmer, a band member, and a nerd, but my friends and I would cruise the streets in a minivan and hit the taco bell late at night. It was a small town but together we always had fun.

What were you doing one year ago
One year ago I was preparing to start my comphrensive exam process! Phew, I'm so glad that is over!

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Wheat thins
3. Crackers and cheese (especially wheat crackers w/ cottage cheese or cheddar)
4. Roasted pumpkin seeds with salt (I was a wee bit obsessed this past fall)
5. Trail mix

Five Songs to Which I Know All the Lyrics
1. I don't know lyrics in general, I usually know the tune, and I don't know song titles either.
2. Christmas carols
3. Paul Simon- album Graceland
4. Fleetwood Mac- album Rumors
5. Elton John- album Greatest hits and Live in Australia
(ok most of these were because I heard them in my house growing up or in the car and they sank into my brain)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Travel to Asia, South America, and Australia.
2. Buy a house and a new car.
3. Fly to visit my sister and pay to have everyone flown down so we could all hang out together.
4. Buy new research toys that WORK!
5. Save some for the future

Five Bad Habits
1. Asking Eman to get me things when I'm settled down on the couch, like a glass of water.
2. Being annoyed with my students.
3. Eating out a lot.
4. Making snap judgements.
5. Talking too much.

Five Things You Like Doing
1. Hanging out w/ Eman.
2. Cooking new recipes.
3. Watching movies.
4. Reading non science!
5. Eating w/ friends. (hhhmm is food a big theme here?)

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1. A bannana hair clip.
2. Black stirup pants.
3. Tapered-leg pants. (They should be banned!)
4. Flannel shirt
5. I don't know, I'm not all that trendy so most the time I refuse to wear stuff that I don't like.


Five Favorite Toys
1. My caphalon skillet and my new wooden spoon!
2. Our DVD player.
3. My computer at work.
4. Games- Stratego, Acquire.
5. Hand blender/mixer/chopper thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home