Neurosciencegirl

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

almost lunch time

Just a quick post, I'm going out w/ some friends for lunch and I'm looking forward to it. Doesn't lunch with a friend just make your whole day better?

I also got my very first tag, so I need to reply and I will, but later. I was going to attempt to do that last night but then I got sidetracked by my messy apartment and lady's figure skating! Who doesn't wish they could fly across the ice and contort themselves w/ such ease! The old announcer guy, Dick is his name I think, jeepers- he is so unkind sometimes! These women are putting everything they have into these performances and they work hard to get there. If they mess up they know they have, he doesn't need to make snide comments like "oh too bad she doesn't think about her performance..." R U kidding me Dick? I'm sure if she had been training/ competing for 12 years she has thought about and has been trying her best. This skater was 29 (old by ice skating standards) Good grief if she is still in the fight after all this time we should applaud her tenacity! I like listening to Scott Hamilton much more, even though he acknowledges errors made he always does it in a constructive fashion-cheers to the goodness in that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home