Neurosciencegirl

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yay no surgery!

I have a partial tear of my medial collateral ligament (MCL) and so it should heal it self with time and some rehab. I start the rehab next week so that is good news. I stay on crutches until I don't limp and then just work on strengthening my leg and range of motion. Not so bad, I hope it is all healed up by June.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good news. I wish you a speedy recovery.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Honeybee said…

    Hi! I'm glad you found my blog and I'm glad to have found yours. This grad school thing is a pain in the ass (or the knee?) sometimes.

    Glad you don't need surgery! I dislocated my kneecap when I was a teenager. Only had crutches for a week but it hurt. Take care of yourself!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I'm glad you're a-okay :) Thanks for the call yesterday!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger B said…

    Thanks everybody for the good wishes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home