Happy 4th of July!
I went on a mini vacation last week. We left Tuesday and we came back Friday so we really only had two days but we met some friends in Las Vegas. I wish I could of met them at one of the near by national parks to do some camping but that would of required more time and equipment then we have. Maybe in the future! They drove out there and did camp in Zion, Bryce, and Arches, some of my favorite parks. But they are also taking off three weeks before they move across the country and can do that.
I did enjoy some time by the pool, swam some laps in the morning, and read two books for fun. We also had some really great food. One delicious appetizer was fresh roasted figs wrapped in prosciutto with goat cheese, Yum! I just wish I didn't come home and feel all pent up. That now, I even have more to do and deadlines are creeping closer for some big conferences. I need to analyze data and figure out what my data is telling me. I keep having nightmares about my data!
I did enjoy some time by the pool, swam some laps in the morning, and read two books for fun. We also had some really great food. One delicious appetizer was fresh roasted figs wrapped in prosciutto with goat cheese, Yum! I just wish I didn't come home and feel all pent up. That now, I even have more to do and deadlines are creeping closer for some big conferences. I need to analyze data and figure out what my data is telling me. I keep having nightmares about my data!
1 Comments:
At 11:03 PM,
Shell said…
Mini-vacations are always fun. I enjoy not having to think about the to-do-list for a few days.
I'm already looking forward to my next one.
Post a Comment
<< Home