Neurosciencegirl

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

baby birds

Well our swallows had three babies and they are growing fast. In just a few days the went from fuzzy feathers to real ones and now they can hardly fit in their nest.
I worked on Saturday but also took a few hours to go out to a lake and grill dinner with friends. The weather was warm and sunny. I swam some laps in the water and it was great to relax for a little bit. Sunday on my way into work I saw a unicycler get a ticket from the cops. I don't know what the 'pulled' him over for. We live in a small town and this what they do on a Sunday morning?
I worked most of Sunday and updated the poster for the undergrad so I feel somewhat better about work stuff.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home