weekend
I didn't do a lot of work this weekend, but I think that is ok to do sometimes. I read two books for fun and went to dinner with friends. E got some new herbs for our patio, basil, sage and rosemary. I hope they grow well!
Yesterday I made pork milase for dinner with a homemade mushroom sauce and wild rice. It was pretty tasty. The semester is officially over so I need to make a long term summer list of to do, and a shorter term of what do I need to finish now.
Yesterday I made pork milase for dinner with a homemade mushroom sauce and wild rice. It was pretty tasty. The semester is officially over so I need to make a long term summer list of to do, and a shorter term of what do I need to finish now.
1 Comments:
At 6:14 PM,
Stephanie and Matt said…
Ooh, we got some herbs for our porch too. Isn't that nice to have? I hope yours grow well.
Post a Comment
<< Home