Neurosciencegirl

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mini trip to ATL

E picked me up last night at about 2 am from the airport. I was a little miffed as I thought he would be there, as at the actual airport, when I got off the plane. (My flight was delayed twice and my gate changed 3 times!, good think it doesn't snow there!) But I had my bags (nothing checked) and was out on the curb waiting. I called he was still 10 minutes away! Ok not a huge deal but still it is 2 am why are you delaying our hour drive home? But he did come get me and he went to work at 8 this morning.

I went to Atlanta for the weekend to visit my sister. My parents drove me down w/ them so I only had to buy a one-way ticket back. It was her 30th birthday and her husband arranged to have me, two of our other sisters and my parents surprise her. She had no idea we were all coming so when she walked down the hall into her kitchen and found all of us there she was extremely surprised! She has two kids, nephew 1 is 4 and we had a lot of fun playing together. Nephew 2 is 1 year old and just toddles around and tries to do everything nephew 1 does. He has the bluest eyes and cutest blond hair! Adorable! I didn't really want to come back :( It is always fun to be with my sisters and we all just relaxed and visited, played games and ate great food. Back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home