Neurosciencegirl

Monday, January 01, 2007

In the lab

I'm back in the lab today for a short while on New Year's Day. It is extrememly quite, very few cars around and I haven't seen anyone. I'm headed home shortly but thought I would give a brief update.

-I went home for the holidays and my 4 sisters, 2 nephews, my fiance, one of my brother-in-laws, and my dad's parents all made it home for Christmas. A first in several years. It was fantastic to be at home with everyone, with great food, card games and lots of talking and laughter. It was busy but in a good way. (so many dishes!)

-E brought his playstation 2 home and my mom played Soul Caliber! A women who rarely even plays computer games. Fun to watch her fight my dad, hee hee!

-I still have that paper to re-edit now that I got it back from the other PI, but it will have to wait until tommorrow.

-I am thinking I should make a goal list for 2007 to see where it takes me, for work and travel... we'll see.

Have a Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger PG said…

    I've been thinking about making a goal list too. Not sure if it will be too overwhelming to think about everything I have to/should get done.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Happy New Year to you, too, BJP! I should make a goal list too... you always have good ideas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home