working from home
I didn't go into lab this weekend which is unusual for me. If I'm in town I almost always spend Saturday or Sunday at lab. I did work from home and my husband helped me code some data for about 4 hours. After which I decided we had had enough and we drove out the 'lake' and went canoeing for an hour. We met a friend out there and went to dinner at a cute eclectic cafe in nearby small town. They hand cut their fries and mix in sweet potatoes too, so they are really good! Sunday I worked some more on sorting my data and coding some other parts. We also attended a good-bye party for a friend of mine. Two of my friends are leaving for a year and I will miss them terribly. All the more reason for me to focus: collect, analyze, and write as fast as I can to not be the lonely one left here.
1 Comments:
At 12:17 AM,
Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing this great post with us....
I love your blogs.... and i often visit your blogs.
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security
Systems
Post a Comment
<< Home