Neurosciencegirl

Friday, June 13, 2008

freaked out

We had to move all of our animals. I rode with them to be sure they were ok and settled in at the new place. I am hoping the one bridge left open stays that way so I can get to them tomorrow and all next week. I have to take supplies to last for an unknown number of days or weeks to take of them there. I have to take everything out of my lab I may need to work on papers, my proposal etc to work at home. I don't know when we will be allowed back in the building, I hope soon. As it isn't a water issue so much as a no power, or utilities issue. This could be worse than the set back that destroyed a whole 100 days project of raw data!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Unbalanced Reaction said…

    I'm glad you got everything out okay. Any word on how long until you can go back?

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Psych Post Doc said…

    Glad you got everything out. How stressful!!

    Any word on the power? Have you been able to get over the animals?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home