submitted at last
I finally re-submitted my paper today Yay! I had to re-build my PDF 4 times for various reasons but it is in. My adviser suffered a family loss this last weekend so getting together to meet was not easy, but we had this deadline so we did it. I really have to say that I appreciate her being here even if mentally it must have been a huge drain, (or maybe it served as a distraction from the grief?) yikes.
anyway I'm just glad to be done. Now onto that manuscript I shoved aside to work on this last one....
anyway I'm just glad to be done. Now onto that manuscript I shoved aside to work on this last one....
2 Comments:
At 9:07 AM,
PG said…
Congratulations. It's always a relief to send a paper out and know that there is nothing you can do with it for the time being.
At 12:12 PM,
B said…
thanks psychgrad!
Post a Comment
<< Home