thank you's
I had a student give me a thank you today, an actual written one. It was very suprising but nice, as I have been meeting with this student for about an hour or more for the last few weeks, as English is her second language. I know we are not supposed to accept gifts but she also gave me a small Chinese lion ornament/ key chain thing. I figured it would be rude to not take it and since the final is graded by computer it isn't like I'm biasing her grade.
The note said, Dear B, Many thanks to you for helping me throughout the semester. I am sorry I am not a great student. But I learned a lot from this class. I really enjoy this class, although it did not reflect on my grade in this class. I am glad I take this class and have you as me TA.
sincerely, XX
Boy, reading that made all the extra time worth it. I hope she can get the grade she needs on the final exam. I can't imagine taking a class like this w/ all the extra vocabularly in another language!
The note said, Dear B, Many thanks to you for helping me throughout the semester. I am sorry I am not a great student. But I learned a lot from this class. I really enjoy this class, although it did not reflect on my grade in this class. I am glad I take this class and have you as me TA.
sincerely, XX
Boy, reading that made all the extra time worth it. I hope she can get the grade she needs on the final exam. I can't imagine taking a class like this w/ all the extra vocabularly in another language!
1 Comments:
At 6:17 AM,
Stephanie said…
Aww. That's so sweet, B. You deserve it!
Post a Comment
<< Home