I have an overwhelming amount of data coding, sorting, and analysis to do but I'm just feeling blah about it right now and I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to stay late just to do some of it.
I had a wonderful weekend going to a friends wedding but it left me very tired and the 5 hour drive home was no picnic either. I got to see two old friends at the wedding as well so we had a great time catching up. My friends ceremony was simple but elegant and we had blast dancing at the reception.
Last night I cooked a made up southwestern chowder. I put in an onion, 3 jalapenos, a red bell pepper, potatoes, bacon and chicken. I used tumeric, paprika, marjoram, thyme, and cayenne peppper too. It turned out pretty well and now we have left overs tonight, yay!
I had a wonderful weekend going to a friends wedding but it left me very tired and the 5 hour drive home was no picnic either. I got to see two old friends at the wedding as well so we had a great time catching up. My friends ceremony was simple but elegant and we had blast dancing at the reception.
Last night I cooked a made up southwestern chowder. I put in an onion, 3 jalapenos, a red bell pepper, potatoes, bacon and chicken. I used tumeric, paprika, marjoram, thyme, and cayenne peppper too. It turned out pretty well and now we have left overs tonight, yay!
1 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
Unbalanced Reaction said…
Sounds yummy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home