late night
It is about 12:20 at night and I'm headed home right after this. I stayed late to work on this poster for an upcoming conference. I thought I had until next Monday, but then I heard (around 5 pm) one of the co-authors will be out of town this Thursday, so I needed to send a copy of it to him tommorrow... I had only done my intro and methods as I was still re-analyzing some data today. I finished that and made about 9 graphs for the poster, plus wrote summary result statements. I still need to go over the conclusions and enter my citations but I'm a lot closer than I was. Ahhh, I forgot I didn't finish reading for class tommorrow either, and I need to email the prof. but that will have to wait, I'm a bit fried now. Although I feel really good, my eyes are just dry. It is sort of fun sometimes to work late. Although E called me around 9:30 saying what are you doing? He had an exam tonight so I figured he wouldn't even be home until then, but he got home an hour earlier and was waiting for me to go eat at the bar w/ half price wine bottles tonight.... bummer!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home